UPV|FISIO is a physiotherapy clinic which wants your wellness and keeps your health on top.
Here you will find personalized attention you need to assess you. We will offer you the best solution.
If you work or study at Universitat Politècnica de València (or a relative –son/daughter, parents, husband/wife-) UPV|FISIO is your physiotherapy clinic, close to you. We’ve got a broad timetable.
Elena Costa manages UPV|FISIO. She is a physiotherapist who has worked in (medical) clinics for many years and has studied different clinical specialties, almost all of them focused on orthopaedia, using different techniques.
Elena Costa is a member of the local chartered institute of physiotherapists of Valencia (Ilustre Colegio Oficial de Fisioterapeutas de la Comunidad Valenciana).
Her license number is 2120. You can find here the Code of Ethics (in spanish) Code of ethics.
Besides her degree in Physical Therapy she’s also qualified on:
- Lower Jaw Articulation Disfucntions Specialist.
- Diacutaneal Fibrosilis (hooks) Specialist.
- Miofascial Syndrome and Fibromialgia Speacilst.
- Master’s degree in Medicine, Ortophaedia and Sportive Physical Therapy.
She’s also studied other techniques: Miotensive techniques, PEI, Sonography diagnostic for muscles and tendons, RPG, Neuromuscular dressing, Functional dressing.
Pilates trainer as a complementary method for a better understood of the body from the movement.
“The most important: the person who comes to our clinic after an injury will come out feeling better”.
Ester García, registered physiotherapist at the Illustrious Official College of Physiotherapists of the Valencian Community with number 7476, comes from the world of athletics and has training and experience in:
- Pilates method. Basic and intermediate level soil and machine instructor.
- Therapeutic exercise.
- Instrumentalized manual therapy.
- Myofascial pain syndrome, neurodynamics, musculoskeletal ultrasound and neuromodulation.
- Sports biomechanics, electrolysis, functional and therapeutic bandages.
Currently finishing the Master in Sports Physiotherapy.
“Let rest scare you more than movement.”
Conchi Zafrilla, registered physiotherapist at the Illustrious Official College of Physiotherapists of the Valencian Community with the number 7649. Professional with great capacity for the complete approach of the patient with training and experience in:
- Therapeutic exercise focused on different pathologies.
- Manual therapy.
- Neurodynamics and neuromodulation.
- Dry puncture and electropuncture.
- Functional and neuromuscular bandages.
- Rehabilitation and readjustment to sport.
- Physiotherapy in pediatrics: psychomotor retardation, plagiocephaly, torticollis ..
- Pilates instructor for basic and intermediate levels.
The World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT) defines physiotherapy as an “”Art and Science of the physical treatment, that is to say, the set of techniques to cure, prevent, recover and readapt patients who need physical treatment, throughout the application of physical and manual agents”.
These agents are: manual therapy (stretching, massage…), light, water, hot, cold, dressings, exercises, etc.
Each patient is a concrete case and he needs a personalized and specific treatment, and in UPV|FISIO we offer you a large assortment of adapted possibilities for you.